Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Master Bath Drywall

After spending Tursday morning cutting down two cedar trees I was about to take a nap before launching into the two page single spaced project list Robin left for me. It wasn't really that big, only one page, hand written. Top item on the list - Finish our BATHROOM! Please!

Then my friend Gordon Liufau called and asked if I could help him for a couple of hours. He had a roof repair job for a member of the ward the Bishop asked him to do. The two hour job turned into a four hour job so I din't get into the bathroom again.

TODAY I started on the bathroom! I can almost hear the cheering all the way from Washington. As proof I offer these photographs. Granted, all I got done was hang the drywall in the toilet room. I still have to tape, texture and paint. But, it's a start.

1 comment:

Ashley Ann said...

We heard the cheers from Washington all the way in Maryland!