
We are getting ready to celebrate Christmas at home in Houston. I guess you could say that we are spending Christmas alone but that would not be totally accurate. Here you can see Robin working on her Christmas quilt with three of our house guests close by. We are dog sitting this year for Christmas. We have in addition to our own Katie, three of the Davies dogs and one from a lady that bought one of the last batch of puppies, for a total of five dogs. They are having a lot of fun playing together. Robin has made them Christmas scarves.
I wanted to post a picture of Robin working on her long arm for those who have never seen one of these. She is in the quilting business and loving it.

1 comment:
Looks like a full house. Your trees are great. I like the Christmas forest.
Post a Comment