Sunday, December 31, 2006

Rats! The saga continues

When I walked into the kitchen and turned on the light this morning I was greeted by an eerie sound comming from the direction of the refrigerator. At first I thought the ice maker was making a strange noise. Then I realized it was comming from under the cabinet next to the reefer. i heard it move up the wall and over the ceiling where it bonked into the range vent pipe and i realized my worst fear! Rats in the attic! How could this be? I killed the last one by blocking off his exit. How did this one get in? Has this rat been in the house before? He must have known where to go to get into the kitchen, but I have all the routes to the kitchen from under the cabinets blocked. There is no way he can get to the food or water. He'll have to leave the same way he got in, won't he?

Stay tuned for the next episode of the rat house.

No comments: