The weather in Texas turned a little the Friday I flew home from SLC. Fortunately it did not delay my flight, but I could tell by the crowded airport that others had not been so fortunate. We flew out to Minnesota at noon the next day-Saturday. That afternoon we must have had the rainstorm of the century. I have compared the rain here to pouring water out of a bucket. It must have really dumped because we received six inches of rain in one hour. When we got home last night there was a 2x6x10 lying in the middle of the front yard. I wondered how that would have gotten there, but upon closer inspection I realized that was the water line from the water flooding in the street. I guess they had another heavy rain stormjust before we got home yesterday. So the drought we were in, it's over. I'm guessing we will have a pretty good crop of mosquitos this year.
My Past Year
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment