As I said we had a lot of fun in Minesota in spite of the cold. As you can see from the pictures the days were pretty nice. One day it even got up into the 80's. I guess the best part was playing with Cameron. We also went to Como Zoo in St Paul, but unfortunately I forgot to take my camera so we didn't take any photographs. Cameron was kind of afraid of some of the animals so we didn't stop to look at the gorillas, lions or Tigers. Cameron is very social and quite a talker. She liked to share with just about anyone we met including the girl who sold us some ice cream at the zoo that we were her grandma and grandpa, her mommy was on a trip and her daddy was at work. One time she even shared that information with a woman inthe neighborhood as we were walking the dogs.
Here are a couple of pictures of Cam and Pubby taken the morning we left to come home.
1 comment:
I love all the pictures of Scott and his family. Cameron is such a beautiful little girl. It looks like they live in a wonderful place even if it was cold.
Post a Comment