
I've been hanging out in Orem/Provo Utah for the last couple of weeks evaluating a new version of the estimating software we use. The company that we buy the software from, Xactware is headquartered in Orem. I had a good time there, but the really cool thing is that I also had some time to hang out with some of the family. I spent a weekend with mom in Salt Lake which was really great. We attended the Tabernacle Choir broadcast Sunday Morning. I was able to spend last weekend with Alison and Ben. Judy invited us up to dinner Sunday evening and we had a chance to visit with a whole slew of family members we don't get to see often. It was really nice. Yesterday I was really lucky to get a chance to spend some time with Cameron and Ashley. I took some pictures of Cameron a couple of which I have posted here. This evening we all went to Carrabbas for dinner.
We have had quite a bit of snow this week and more is forcasted to fall this weekend. I was planning to drive to Cove to visit Mark, but due to the weather forcast I've decided to stay closer to the airport. Perhaps I'll get a chance to spend some more time with Cameron. What a cutie!

No comments:
Post a Comment