Judy did a fantastic job putting this family gathering together in Honor of Mom's 89th birthday. I already had scheduled time off before we learned of the party and thanks to some airline miles on good old Southwest Airlines we were able to fly up Friday and surprise mom. Having lived outside of Utah for the last 30 years we have missed a lot of these types of gatherings so it was really nice to be able to participate in this one. It was good to see everyone there if only briefly. Mom/grandma was grateful to see everyone that was able to make it I think. A big thank you to Judy, Mark and Maryann, Mary Jane and anyone else that had a hand in putting this together. Here is a link to the pictures I took if anyone wants to see or copy them.
Here is a link to the album if you want copies of any of the photographs.
Click here to access the Picassa photo album
My Past Year
7 years ago
1 comment:
She's teh best.
Post a Comment