Sunday, December 20, 2009

Global Warming Hoax

Al Bore, I mean Gore, That brilliant scientific mind that brought us the internet, has been preaching the gloom and doom gospel of global warming for several years now. And, by the way getting wealthier in the process. Now the truth is beginning to leak out, in spite of the fact that the mainstream media will not report the truth. The fact that the global warming camp has falsified and concealed data that does not confirm and support their fanatical religion of earth worship has been brought to lignt. I find it sad that so many of the gullible sheeple around the world are so easily lead down the path through ignorance or the inability to face facts. I beleive this will ultimately be revealed as a massive scheme of wealth transfer from developed nations to under developed nations through intermediaries, like Al Gore, who will be enriched through the process.

I was amazed the other day when I read a USA Today Cover Story date December 7, 2009. The title was "For them, climate change summit is God's work" written by Brian Winter. In the article Winter talks about the importance of religious leaders becoming involved in the issue, "bringing a spiritual presence" and a strong point of view. The article quoted a Franciscan sister who traveled to the United Nations summit on climate change in Copenhagen in hopes of helping to persuade leaders including President Obama to reach a worldwide agreement to cut pollution levels. Sister Brown said this was one way "I can speak to the greatest moral and spiritual issue of our time". I swear I am not making this up!

I can not imagine how any serious religious leader could possibly look around at the conditions that exists in the world today that are real and reach such a miss-guided conclusion. Even if global warming was a valid scientific principle for me this would be a real stretch. It is a sad day when so called religious leaders abandon their spiritual path and wander into those strange and forbidden paths that lead them even further from the truth.

Here is an interesting perspective on global warming.
I can't get the insert link feature to work so you will have to copy the link to your browser. Well worth viewing.

http://www.kusi.com/home/78477082.html?video=pop&t=a

1 comment:

Ben McMurry said...

I love facts!