Tuesday, August 04, 2009

New Blog

For quite a while this blog was kind of my thing, even though the name indicated it was ours. After a while Robin wanted to start posting so that it really would be OUR blog. At first I resisted a little but it is about us and Robin should have a forum. I decided to create a new personal blog called Inveterate DIY'er. I wanted to let it reflect a little more of my personality and personal interests. I don't intend for it to be just a home repair blog, but certainly that will be a big part of what I put up there. I initially made it private but have decided to open it up. I have added a link to it here if anyone wants to take a look.

in-vet-er-ate
Pronunciation: in-ˈve-t(ə-)rət
Function: adjective
1 : firmly established by long persistence (the inveterate tendency to overlook the obvious)
2 : confirmed in a habit : habitual (an inveterate liar)

No comments: