Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

We are delighted to have the Gassers spend Thanksgiving with us in Texas. They will be here until December 8th. We have two weeks to play and enjoy time with them and especially Audrey and Megan. Audrey is constantly in motion and says some of the darndest things. Yesterday she said she wanted to have a "pointy nose" like mommy. as she says that she holds her index finger in front of her nose. Today she wanted to know what it feels like to be pregnant. This morning she and Megan were spinning in one of the office chairs. I was afraid they would make themselves sick, but it didn't seem to have any effect on Audrey. Poor little Megan walked like a drunken sailor when she got off the chair. We couldn't help but laugh as she wobbled off bumping into the desk and wall. This afternoon we went to the playground. They didn't have any swings but we managed to have fun anyway. Yesterday Audrey told me I could push her really high in the swing. "that's what boys like to do" she said.

3 comments:

Kacey & Amy said...

I cannot believe how much the girls have grown up. They are so cute! I am glad you are enjoying a visit with Carolyn and her family! Happy days!

Kacey & Amy said...

The comment from Kacey and Amy is really from Karen. We are here visiting and I took a moment to make a comment.

Brad & Kim said...

What a fun time! They are growing up so fast. I love the photos. You guys are amazing with all you are doing around your house. It looks beautiful there.