Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Demo Goes On



I hope that no one thinks that just because recent posts have not dealt with anything related to remodeling that I have been wiling away my time in idle pursuits. No, the work on the house contines, though it may seem like at a snail's pace. The weather has been cool, perfect for breaking up tile I have found. I have finished removing all the tile in the living room. While I was at it I took out the fireplace mantle and brick. Here are a couple of before and after shots.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Looks like fun. You're a good mess maker. At least you're also good at cleaning them up, right?

Rachel said...

Um, isn't the before supposed to look better than the after? Ha ha ha!

All kidding aside I can't wait to see what you have in mind!