That last post was exceedingly long and probably boring. Sorry about that. I just want to report that I am doing well. I think the lastest Tropical storm has blown over. At least it has stopped raining. I got soaked to the skin walking to the office from my car the other day. Yesterday I bought a plastic poncho at Wallmart. Doesn't look like I need it any more. oh well, if another storm blows up I'll be ready.
4 comments:
Hi Jay. Long post....we have that in common. I start writing and just keep on expressing my thoughts. Maybe no one wants to read it all, but the writing was good for me.
We would love to have you guys move to the Dallas Area. Let us know if we can help out.
Donna
I thought your story was great! Inspirational and insightful. Very interesting!
It was long, yes, but I read all of it. I was glad to hear all the details since I didn't know a lot of that before. So, don't worry about it being long. It was worth the read.
I must agree with your dear daughters, your thoughts and message were indeed inspiring. I think it is wonderful that you were able to share your thoughts.
How is the relocating search doing?
Post a Comment